Cysts on left ovary, unprotected sex, no periods. Taking cerazette tablets, switched to cilest. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi i was on cerazette about 2 months but asked my dostor to change it 2 cilest cause i ve got a cyst on my left ovary,I left 4 cerazette tablets in the pack and started cilest on 18th november straight away.I didnt use extra contraception in the 1st week as the leaflet didnt say anything about it,I was bleeding in the third week of taking cilest.It was like a normal period it lasts 5 days..Is that normal??Now i ve got 7 free pill week and its 3rd day 2day and i still have no period.May i be pregnant????
Posted Wed, 18 Apr 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 3 hours later
You had your normal period around 3rd december while taking cilest regularly. Now in your this pill free period, bleeding is not expected. Mild irregular spotting might happen on last day of this pill free period.
The chances of you being pregnant are negligible. Still you can get your urine tested on the last day of pill free period and start with a new pack on next day if the test is negative.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.