Cysts in ovaries. Surgical removal of right ovary, left ovary, uterus present. Biopsy indicated simple cyst. Problems in future?

i had cysts in my right and left ovary rght size 6cm and left 3cm My doctor removedm my right ovary and left my left ovary and uterus I want to know whether I may have any problem in future Biopsy report indicatged only a simple cyst
Posted Fri, 4 May 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Gyanshankar Mishra 22 minutes later

Thanks for posting the query.

As per your history,
1. The cyst was simple as proved on biopsy. (Simple ovarian cysts are quiet common)
2. The cyst was removed surgically.
3. As per your age fertility is not an issue.
4. You do not have any symptoms at present.

I suggest the following:
1. There is no need for you to worry.
2. You should have annual follow up with your Gynecologist, who might do a follow up ultra sound.
3. Since the cyst is simple cyst, the chances of any potential complications in near future is not expected.

Hope, I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have any further queries.