Ask a Urologist   »  

Cyst under foreskin, discolouration

Foreskin colour change & cyst :

Last year a small cyst developed under my foreskin, and it has persisted since then. Above the cyst there has also been a colour/texture change on the foreskin in a distinct area. It has been a year and I'm sure the size of both the cyst and texture change have both been increasing slowly. They're painless and I can't really feel it unless I masturbate, and it causes the cyst to be slightly irritated at times. I've been to the GP but for some reason he thinks its normal.

I'm 21, and I haven't been sexually active in the past 3 years... so I'm really curious as to what this could be.
Heres a picture... any help would be great. I cant seem to attach images so I'll link:

Posted Fri, 20 Apr 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 56 minutes later

I have gone through your pictures and history.

There is nothing but thickened skin because of excessive friction. You need to stop touching and feeling the area. You can start yourself on local steroid cream application once daily at night and let us know after 3 weeks how you are doing.