Cyst on chest, irregular heartbeat. Diagnosed with av block wenckebach. Due to electromagnetic wave?

Oncologist, Radiation

My name is XXXXXXX, i am a 32 year old male , i weigh 75kg and I'm 185cm tall. i have these kind of cyst that come and go on the left side of my chest. i notice that when I'm sitting in-front of my computer or if i have my 3g on, on my phone, my left side of my chest gets all inflamed. you can't see anything from the outside but i can feel these little Jelly like bumps on the outside of my ribs and under my skin.. i also experience an irregular heart beats sometime and i defiantly feel that my hearts and these cyst have something in-common as my heart feels uncomfortable and feels like its burning as well when the cyst feel like they are frying.

i believe that maybe my body because of stress or lack of sleep my immune system is struggling to protect me from these electromagnetic waves.. I had every test you can think of, i had a CT scan to see if i have mesothelioma as the symptoms where very alike but my lungs where clear.. i've been to a lot of doctors , at one point i was Vitamin d deficient, it was low (14) and i had been diagnosed with 2nd degree av block wenckebach, but cardiologist said it was nothing to worry about. i think the wenckebach is caused by the radiation that interferes with my body.. cause the only time i feel my heart jumping is when I'm really stressing my body with physical labour or when I'm sitting on this computer or holding a mobile phone for to long with 3g on.. i changed my computer thinking there was something wrong with it but the same think happens even with my mac lab top and same with my i phone and the same with me new XXXXXXX phone with 3g on and the same with pc computer... when i switch 3g off on the XXXXXXX phone it's like instant relief.. The other thing that happens is all of my back seizes up i get so stiff and sore. when I sleep and wake up i feel a lot better the next day and during the day i feel nothing much but as soon as i sit on that computer desk after about a few minutes i start feeling my heart burning again and it's only on the left side.. There are days where i sit on computer for hours and nothing happens i feel fine and there are days where its just too much.. i do also get cyst on the right side too that come and go at a daily bases. it's been two years now and no doctor hasn't help found what exactly what i have and why this is happening to me.. I'm thinking stress , lack of sleep, lack of nutrition and immune deficiency might play a big roll but why cant someone say . 'oh yes you have this and this is why you feel this way". because this is a rare case, i can't seem to find any answers. i wish that i could be wired up to see what is happening inside.. i thought of writing to you guys just in case one of you has come across this same problem. i might be electromagnetic sensitive but how can i reverse it . its driving me mad and I'm scared that if this continues something bad will happen to me like maybe a heart attack in the future..
hope someone can help..
Posted Wed, 6 Mar 2013 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Dipanjan Majumder 48 minutes later

Thanks for posting your query at XXXXXXX forum.

You have mentioned varied symptoms that cannot be fit at any particular diagnosis. The problem regarding cyst in your chest wall sounds uncommon.

Now I want to say there are some opinion regarding physical complains associated with internet connectivity. Most common are palpitation, drowsiness, and inattentiveness. Some people recommend to keep your net connection off while not using this specially at night. However, your symptom has no possible explanation.

I will suggest you to have an opinion from dermatologist regarding your cyst on the chest wall. Many a time people often found to suffer from hypochondriacal disorder. Probably you have searched for this type of problem on net repeatedly and get worried.

I can assure you radiation from net still now is not proven to cause massive damage to human body. Conduction abnormality also is not common with this sort of radiation. Keep me posted. I will be available to answer you.

Wish you a good health.
Follow-up: Cyst on chest, irregular heartbeat. Diagnosed with av block wenckebach. Due to electromagnetic wave? 1 hour later
i respect the fact that you dont know or understand what is going on with me. but i dont appreciate when doctors say i have an anxiety disorder. just because i want to find out what i have and doctors dont know or dont care enough to find out doesn't mean i give up on my self.. i dont imagine these burning feeling in my chest and i physically can feel these inflamed lumps in my chest.. but by the looks of thinks asking doctors online may not be the answer.. thank you for trying anyway
Answered by Dr. Dipanjan Majumder 3 hours later

Thank you for your reply. I did not mean to put less significance to your problem anyway. I have just tried to answer the latest concern regarding radio frequency (RF) wave exposure. I just want to mention that “microwave radiation” is the same frequency at which wireless networks and some cell phones operate i.e. 2.4 GHz range. Microwaves, cell phones’ RFs, wireless networks, and even visible light are all non-ionizing. Technically, ionizing radiation is the amount of energy that can remove an electron from a water molecule (1,216 kJ/mol), and non-ionizing radiation is anything less than that amount. Now non ionizing radiation has got very little chance to do any biological alteration. The FCC and FDA Web site also stresses that no scientific evidence has been published demonstrating harm from short- term exposures to low levels of RF energy.

Now from a medical point of view I can assure you your immune system will never be triggered based on mild damage if any, by ionizing radiation. You may ask me again if you have further queries. wish you a good health.