Cyst in left nipple,yellow painful discharge,mammogram,history of sugar and blood pressure

Hello Docter, I am 38 years old unmarried girl. my hight is 5.4", weight 68 kg. we have a history of sugar and blood pressure. 3years back I found a cyst in my left nipple. after sometime some whitish yellow discharge started. i felt pain and itching kind of thing also. I have done mammogram also. But as per them they don't find anything. now have shown this to a lady doc. also and she have seen the discharge and large size of that cyst. Now bloody discharge has come thrice in past 20 days. is anything serious ? pls help. my id is YYYY@YYYY
Posted Fri, 13 Apr 2012 in Breast Cancer
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 22 minutes later

A cyst like swelling on the nipple in your age group with discharge might be suggestive of Paget's diease of nipple.
I would like to know some more details which will help me in suggesting you better:
1.Is there any flaky or scaly skin on the nipple?
2.Is the change you mentioned is present only in one breast?
3.Are the nipples flattened?
4.Is there any crusty, oozing or hardened skin resembling eczema, on the nipple, areola or both?
5.Is there any burning sensations on the nipples or breasts?

Bloody discharge from nipple is not a good sign. You should have a proper examination of your breast and further investigations without delay.

please reply to the above questions which will help me in suggesting you better.

Anticipating your response.