Cutaneous amyloidosis diagnosis. Skin discolouration, dark forehead and hands, dry skin. How can skin be lightened?

Hi, i have been diagnosed and found to have cutaneous amyloidosis and doctor told me that it is not curable ...
Please confirm the treatment available as i am sure there must be many ?
Also, please suggest a doctor in Delhi-NCR where i can start my treatment for the same at earliest and if you could be rough idea about charges along with curing time.
My main concern is to get my skin lighten because i know this is not going to away being a chronic disease

My Skin issues:
-color discoloration (Arms, chest, waist, hips) -- more like patchy
-forehead and hands have become dark, also black line (like mustache) above lips
- dry skin
-Lips have become very dark (i am non-smoker)

He said i have cutaneous macular Amyloidosis

Posted Sun, 15 Jul 2012 in Pigmentation Problems
Answered by Dr. Rohit Batra 4 hours later

Cutaneous amyloidosis are of different types- maular amyloidosis, lichenoid amyloidosis etc. and not all of them are incurable.

Pigmentation and roughness part can be treated with a great deal of improvement but the process is time consuming and one needs to be patient.

These conditions increase with rubbing, procedures like microdermabrasion etc.

There are reviews written by our users about doctors in our listing, those can guide you for a better doctor. You can search for a doctor in your area at this link WWW.WWWW.WW
I am myself based at Delhi.

Hope I have answered your query. Do write back in case you have follow up queries to ask.

Dr.Rohit Batra