Currently taking Andriol for low testosterone. Can I go to some form of injection?

I am currently taking 240mg Andriol for low testosterone. Can I go to some form of injection? I am finding it very difficult to get a doctor in Hong Kong who has any expertise in this type of treatment.
I have been on Andriol for four years. A test taken in March last year was showing 6 nmol after increasing dosage to 240 on doctors advice went up to 10nmol, just in the normal area./ I have had ED for ten years which is treatable with Viagra or levitra. Just feelking that dosage is not working properly. I can get very little online advice regarding Andriol. I had undescended testes as a youngster, which was operated on. I am very slim, fit and take 10mg lipitor for high cholesterol.
Posted Tue, 30 Apr 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 36 minutes later
Welcome to the forum.
I feel 240 mg is a high dose, which is usually given to start with and later changed to a maximum of 160 mg as a maintenance.
If you want injections, there are ones that can be taken once in 2(two) weeks or once in 3 (three) weeks.
So, you may choose depending on the availability.
Any day testosterone tablets are better as absorption and bio-availability are better than injection, where levels may fluctuate.
As long as you are happy with viagra, you may continue.
Hope this helps.
Best regards