Ct scan showed kidney stone. Noticed particles in urine with penis pain. What could be the cause?

I have just passed a kidney stone I assume I passed it bec my pain subsided. I also noticed particles in my urine. The ct scan that I took showed a stone of 4.5 mm. When I felt better I had no pain. However a few days a ago I started getting pain in the penis its not constant it hurts the most when I need to urinate. When I actually urinate I also feel discomfort is this normal? What could be the cause?
Posted Sat, 2 Feb 2013 in Kidney Conditions
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 6 hours later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
Features are suggestive of the stone still in the lower ureter or associated next steps would be to do urine analysis/culture and ultrasound scan to look for hydronephrosis.
Treatment is based o the results. Till then,
1. Plenty of oral fluids.
2. Cranberry juice.
3. Pain killers
should help.
Hope this helps. You may write back for doubts if any.