Cramps in hips and lower back. Have tender breast with discharge, shortness of breathe and tubes tied. Treatment?

I am having cramps in my hips and thighs and also lower back and side ,I also have leakage in my breast and they are real tender and soar ,shortness of breathe, acid reflux,cold chills feeling a little tired. my tubes has been tied for 12years.a little lightheaded. can anyone tell me what is wrong with me and this is the 4th repeat of my breast leaking the dr.s told me in the past that my problem was too much caffeine but I don't use a whole lot of caffeine ( please help someone)
Posted Wed, 7 Aug 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Deepti Goyal 2 hours later

Thanks for the query

First of all, I want to state that all your symptoms may not be due to single pathology. There may have been many causes behind your symptoms.

You have not mentioned the colour and consistency of breast discharge. There can be many reasons of it. As they are sore and tender, infection seem to be the likely cause.Other possibilities include fibrocystic disease of breast or some malignancy or if it is milky pitutary adenoma can also be a possibility.There is no clear evidence that caffein can cause leaky breast and one should be investigated complrtely to rule out any major pathology before considering any discharge as normal.

You need to XXXXXXX a breast specialist i.e A surgeon who specializes in breast surgery, to get your examination and few investigations like discharge test, mammography and ductogram.

Your hip, thigh and lower backache may be due to age related osteoporosis and calcium deficiency.But i would advise to get youe BMD done at this stage for exact detection of diagnosis.

Hope this information is helpful and informative to you. If you have any further query you can directly reach out to me on the following URL: