Cramps, bloating, headache, no sore breasts, nausea, tiredness. Had unprotected sex. Am perimenopausal. Pregnant?

I am over 50, perimenopause, had unprotected sex and am now having pregnancy symptoms. I keep having cramps like my period is coming, bloating, headaches but no sore breasts. Nausea too and very tired. What are the chances that I could be pregnant? I had a period in Nov 2011 and April 2012.
Posted Wed, 5 Sep 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 22 minutes later
It is very difficult to predict your periods in the menopausal period.You may have it in one month and it is absent in next month.For a women to be menopausal,she has to be period free for at least 12 months in a row. If your periods are still showing up every now and then, you are probably still ovulating and thus have a chance of becoming pregnant.

Chances of pregnancy are lower in your menopausal years than during your 20s and 30s. By the time you are 40, your chances of becoming pregnant naturally are reduced by 50%. This percentage continues to decline the older you get. However, you are not completely infertile until your periods have stopped for at least 12 months..
So you definitely carry the chances of pregnancy.

I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any other query.
Best of luck