Cramping and twitching of muscles, migraines, hypertension. Normal reports of CBC, thyroid tests. Do I have Morganella infection?

I am a RN in CA. I have been having increasingly intense and frequent muscle cramping and twitching and fatigue. Also occular migraines and hypertensive episodes. My immune system is weak and I have suffered from this for 8 years. Sometimes I get red flushing on my chest and neck and get tenitis with my hypertensive episodes. It resolves, but not completely and the s/sx get worse with time. I've had allergy testing and CBC's, CMP's, thyroid panels and IgE and serotonin tests. All came back negative for any abnormalities. Although, I do take Buspar and my endocrinologist said that taking this drug nullifies the HT5T test. I've heard of Morganella M. Do my s/sx warrant further investigation into this? Thank you
Posted Sun, 22 Apr 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 10 hours later
The muscle cramps and twitching that you are having are not likely to be related to morganella infection. The infection is usually associated with other symptoms of systemic infection like pneumonia, sepsis, etc. With a history of panic disorder, i do feel that anxiety is a more likely cause in your case.
Since you have been thoroughly examined and investigated for your symptoms, organic causes have already been ruled out. Please do not worry. Let me reassure you that saying that there is no major health concern with you. Do not worry. You should be fine soon.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.