Could you confirm whether acupuncture improves embryo transfer success?
User rating for this question
Posted Fri, 14 Mar 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 53 minutes later
Brief Answer: 2 SESSIONS ADVISED, ACUPUNCTURE BENEFITS IVF. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to us with your health concern. Various experts hold varying views on whether acupuncture impacts the success rates of IVF. Various studies have been conducted on this subject, and the consensus seems to emerge, that acupuncture does increase the implantation rates of the embryo after transfer in IVF. Acupuncture is most beneficial when two sessions are performed, one half an hour before, and the other half an hour after the embryo transfer. No further or additional sessions are required. Please read the link attached in this answer, they will provide more information if you require that - http://www.fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(06)00212-3/abstract All the best for your IVF attempt. Please feel free to discuss further.
People also viewed
- Acupuncture success rate
- Could you confirm whether acupuncture improves embryo transfer success
- Eating protein increases y chorosome
- How to read pus cells in semen analysis report?
- Clomid and chronic yeast infection
- Does acupuncture increase chances of embryo implantation
- Success with frozen embryo transfer
- What are the normal cephalic of semen analysis
- Precautions while collecting sample for semen analysis
- How to collect sample for semen analysis
- Frozen embryo transfer improve success
- Top maternity hospital near chrompet
- How to understand semen analyasis report
- Will colostrum help my chronic prostatitis
- Human chorionic gonadotropin factor v