Could vaginal discharge along with spotting be an indication of miscarriage?
User rating for this question
I am 6 weeks 5 days pregnant. Last friday (on 6th dec), had done first USG, and found everything normal, even heartbeat of fetus was found (125). However since yesterday, there is lot of vaginal discharge, and there is spotting found, along with it. Spotting is brown in colour. We are not keeping any contact since 1.5 months. I am worried whether this is a miscarraige, Shall I go for another USG?
Posted Wed, 1 Jan 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Dattaprasad 25 minutes later
Follow-up: Could vaginal discharge along with spotting be an indication of miscarriage? 26 hours later
Hi, I had done sonography and reports are normal. Cervix mouth is closed and baby's hearbeat is 153 bpm.
Answered by Dr. Dattaprasad 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: Good. Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome back. Good to see that your pregnancy is progressing well. You can continue regular antenatal follow up with little extra care (frequent follow ups: May be every 2-3 weeks). Hope that you are already taking folic acid & other medicines as prescribed by your doctor. Wish you good health. Regards.
People also viewed
- Brownish black puke when pregnant
- Adhesion pain symptoms
- Varicella in adults
- Clammy black dots concluding pregnancy
- Red vaginal discharge backachedizziness miscarriage
- Roseola rash adults
- Scarlatina in adults
- Brown vaginal discharge after miscarriage
- Is vaginal discharge normal after a miscarriage
- Vaginal discharge with spot of red
- Vomiting black colour during pregnancy
- Black colour potty during pregnancy
- Adult circumcision procedure
- Blood in stool red vaginal discharge miscarriage
- Black marks on buttocks from pregnancy