Could the side effects of taking herbalife cause stiffness in neck,shoulder and leg?
User rating for this question
Posted Sun, 29 Dec 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Veera Raghava Rao Buddha. 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Most probably cerebral ischemia. Detailed Answer: Hi,Welcome to Health care magic forum. Most probably it is the cerebral ischemia, may at any moment lead to the cerebral thrombosis if neglected. If appropriate care is taken it can be prevented ,by providing suffecient blood supply to the brain by medicines. I advise you to consult a neurologist for diagnosis and treatment. You may need to have the C.T.scan for excluding the complete block of the arteries, and to plan the treatment. You are a diabetic and the readings are with in normal limits of 100 to 120. Still get it tested every fortnight. the increase in the blood sugar some times may produce such symptoms. You have tried cold and heat soaking, physiotherapy, massage therapy, etc with no use. I usually prescribe to my patient with such symptoms injection of vitamin B1, 6, and 12 for 10 consecutive days, cerebral vasodialtors. and multivitamins. Other possibility is the cervical spondylosis, or mayalgia. I advise you to avoid potato, other tubers, tomato, egg, chicken, and sea foods for few days. Taking diabetic medicines, anti hypertensives, and walking daily,very good, and should continue them for ever. Blood pressure should be checked frequently. You are using herbalife, since 4 weeks, and doubting its effect, but it is difficult to find its role, if you want to confirm stop it for few days and observe. Wishing for a quick and complete recovery.Thank you.
People also viewed
- Is stiffness of the arms or legs a side effect of buspirone?
- Hair fall using anti dandruff shampoo smoker poor diet suggestions
- Is stiffness of the arms and legs a side effect of latuda?
- Depakote dosing for seizures
- Married to distant cousin cousin couples have late babies
- Is stiffness of the arms and legs a side effect of haldol decanoate?
- Is stiffness of the arms and legs a side effect of olanzapine?
- Pregabalin for nerve pain
- Got scrapes while skating knee excoriating concerned
- Is stiffness or weakness of the arms or legs a side effect of risperdal?
- Wrist pain from childhood sometimes happens while stressed any ideas
- Having repeated ear clogging and wooshing took steroids injections cause
- Lyrica for nerve pain
- Neurontin for nerve pain
- Pamelor for nerve pain