Could slightly inflamed sticky scrotum be due to yeast infection?

hi i have an sticky scrotum and slightly inflamed, could this be a yeast infection? i have tried using sprays and canesten cream for over 2 months but this slight irritation doesnt seem to be going away. i have had all std test which were neg, the symptoms are that i have had a sticky scrotum for 10 days and it has got better since i ejaculated, since then i have a slight pain in the middle of my penis. the earlier symptoms where the tip of my penis was painful and then my urethra was burning and itching, i took flucanzole from the chemist which made this better, the urologist has done a urine and semen test which were both negative. the symptoms are very strange, yesterday i was getting pain between my scrotum and anus which has since subsided,
Posted Thu, 27 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 2 hours later
Brief Answer: probably yeast infection Detailed Answer: Hello There is a possibility of yeast infection. The infection might have become resistant Medications taken by you were correct but sometimes an aggresive approach is required. Can you please upload a photograph of the affected lesion. This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis and a better line of management. You have a feature to upload the reports / image by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better. You can also send the reports/ image to YYYY@YYYY with the subject as 'ATTN: Dr. Rahul Kumar'." Waiting for your response. Thank you
Follow-up: Could slightly inflamed sticky scrotum be due to yeast infection? 50 minutes later
do you not think that this is some kind of prostatitis symptoms, in terms of pics i will send you my inner thigh pic,this only shows small white spots. if this is a yeast infection shall i ask my doctor for some oral tablets such as diflucan ?
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 10 hours later
Brief Answer: get ultrasound done Detailed Answer: Hello Prostatitis will not present with sticky scrotum. It presents with frequent urination and hesitancy in passing urine. There is a possibility that your urinary bladder has developed a chronic infection along with yeast infection of scrotum. Please get an ultrasound of lower abdomen and a culture and sensitivity test of urine. This will help in finding out the cause. Appropriate treatment can be started based on the tests. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you