Could semen ejaculated from backside lead to pregnancy?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Mar 2016
Mar 2016
Excellent

OBGYN
Question
Hello! Im a virgin and was wondering whether having semen ejaculated on my backside and minutes later been wiped off could result to pregnancy? As I am in my fertile period before ovulation and was wondering whether wiping wouldve prevented it from entering my vagina.
Thanks
Posted Sat, 26 Oct 2013 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. S Patra 13 minutes later
Brief Answer:
VERY RARE CHANCE OF PREGNANCY.

Detailed Answer:

Chance of pregnancy is extremely low without proper ejaculation inside vagina during fertile period. Ejaculated on back side and soon after wiping that has very rare possibility of being pregnant.

Here, you should wait for next period and undergo one home pregnancy test if it is delayed more than 7 days.

Hope, I have answered your query. If you need any clarification, you can freely ask me.

Wish your good health and practice safe sex in future.

Dr Soumen

For future query, you can directly approach me through
WWW.WWWW.WW

Follow-up: Could semen ejaculated from backside lead to pregnancy? 4 minutes later
Thanks for the prompt reply doctor! My next period is in almost 17 days can I take any medication to speeden it up?

Answered by Dr. S Patra 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
NO MEDICINE IS EFFECTIVE FROM MID CYCLE.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for follow up query.

There is no such medication or treatment to be effective and prepone (speed up) your period from the middle of menstrual cycle. If you have regular cycle, then you have to wait for getting period.

However, you can take food stuff like broccoli, fennel seeds, salmon fish (rich in vitamin D & calcium), green vegetables (like spinach, brinjal etc), fish or fish oil (rich in omega-3 fatty acid), almonds, sesame seeds, yoghurt dairy product, soy milk, boiled egg, red or black grapes, tofu or paneer etc. These are quite helpful to get early and regular period.

Hope, it helps for you. If you don't have any query, you can close the discussion.

All the best. Good luck.

Dr Soumen