Could painless canker sore after sex be a symptom of HIV?
User rating for this question
I have a single painless canker sore that has appeared one week after 1 minute of unprotected sex. Could it be an early symptom of HIV?
Posted Mon, 3 Mar 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Satvinder Bakshi 45 minutes later
Brief Answer: its not a symptom! Detailed Answer: Hello! Please Dont worry! The sore is not a sign of HIV; as the signs of HIV develop long time after the exposure. However the sore may be a sign of sexually transmitted disease and I strongly recommend that you meet a doctor at the earliest for doing the necessary tests and treatment. Avoid unprotected sex. Take care
People also viewed
- What are the symptoms of canker sore?
- Can canker sores and hiv be a recognized symptom
- Hcg for low testosterone treatment
- Hcg trigger shot success rates
- Hcg one step ultra test
- Head feels stuffy and light
- What makes your head feel numb
- My head feels full of phlegm
- Canker sore first sign of hiv
- How to read hcg results
- Symptoms of canker sore
- Symptoms of canker sore gel
- Headaches and memory loss symptoms
- Head hit swollen feeling tired
- Tounge feels hea y