Could pain in eyes, dizziness and headache be a side effect of Topaz-25?
User rating for this question
I feel some pain in eyes, dizziness and headache after being put on Topaz-25. Could it be as a side effect of the medicine?
Posted Tue, 11 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Yes. It may be the side effect of Topiramate. Detailed Answer: Hello, I have gone through your query and understand your concern. Yes. As you suspected it may be the side effects of topitamate. It is an anti-seizure medicine. Very rarely topiramate increases the pressure in eye. This may be the cause for your eye pain. Thus you need to check the eye pressure now with the help of ophthalmologist. Please write back for further queries.
People also viewed
- Levipil different betweenepilive
- Weighted means in healthcare
- Bifilac hp side effects
- Ginkgo biloba during menstruation
- What are the side effects of topaz 25 mg
- Fibromuscular dysplasia and ginkgo biloba
- Medicine topaz 25 side effects
- Ginkgo biloba breath stink
- Health risks of swallowing
- Topaz 25 side effects
- Healthcaremagic healthpage yellow orange urine weeks pregnant
- Side effects of topaz 25mg
- Whitey tighties health risks
- I can piramal healthcare pregnancy test
- Tab topaz 25 side effects