Could pain in eyes, dizziness and headache be a side effect of Topaz-25?
User rating for this question
I feel some pain in eyes, dizziness and headache after being put on Topaz-25. Could it be as a side effect of the medicine?
Posted Tue, 11 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Yes. It may be the side effect of Topiramate. Detailed Answer: Hello, I have gone through your query and understand your concern. Yes. As you suspected it may be the side effects of topitamate. It is an anti-seizure medicine. Very rarely topiramate increases the pressure in eye. This may be the cause for your eye pain. Thus you need to check the eye pressure now with the help of ophthalmologist. Please write back for further queries.
People also viewed
- Pregnacare side effects bloating
- Side effects of eating maggots
- What are the side effects of topaz 25 mg
- Medicine topaz 25 side effects
- Aspirin 81mg half life
- Aspirin tab 81mg in iui
- High dose of avil
- Treatment for haemoglobin 81
- Hemoglobin 81 how dangerous
- Topaz 25 side effects
- Rozat 5mg tab side effects
- Side effects of topaz 25mg
- Pregnacare conception side effects
- Standard blood pressure for 82 years old
- Tab topaz 25 side effects