Could pain in eyes, dizziness and headache be a side effect of Topaz-25?

I feel some pain in eyes, dizziness and headache after being put on Topaz-25. Could it be as a side effect of the medicine?
Posted Tue, 11 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Yes. It may be the side effect of Topiramate. Detailed Answer: Hello, I have gone through your query and understand your concern. Yes. As you suspected it may be the side effects of topitamate. It is an anti-seizure medicine. Very rarely topiramate increases the pressure in eye. This may be the cause for your eye pain. Thus you need to check the eye pressure now with the help of ophthalmologist. Please write back for further queries.