Could intake of mixed beetroot,celery,carrot and cucumber juice cause blood in stool?

Apr 2014

My stool appears that it may have bright red blood seeping out of it. I had a beet juice, celery, carrot and cucumber juice this morning from the juicer so I'm thinking that could be it. I'm still concerned. Last night I had some sugar free gummy bears as well that did not sit well. I normally pride myself on having a tough stomach but turned to the internet to read reviews after the way they made me feel and learned that everyone has experienced similar diarrhea issues.
Posted Wed, 25 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: You are perfectly healthy. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX You shouldn't be worried at all .Most probably it is due to your diet. If it recurs even with other diets then investigations can be done. Routine investigations are routine hemogram and stool examination(routine and microscopic)are relevant in your case. You are right,every one has episodes of diarrhea at intervals.It is quite natural.Don't worry. You should continue taking healthy nutritious diet and plenty of fibres in the diet. Get well soon. Hope i have answered your query. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX