Could intake of mixed beetroot,celery,carrot and cucumber juice cause blood in stool?
User rating for this question
My stool appears that it may have bright red blood seeping out of it. I had a beet juice, celery, carrot and cucumber juice this morning from the juicer so I'm thinking that could be it. I'm still concerned. Last night I had some sugar free gummy bears as well that did not sit well. I normally pride myself on having a tough stomach but turned to the internet to read reviews after the way they made me feel and learned that everyone has experienced similar diarrhea issues.
Posted Wed, 25 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: You are perfectly healthy. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX You shouldn't be worried at all .Most probably it is due to your diet. If it recurs even with other diets then investigations can be done. Routine investigations are routine hemogram and stool examination(routine and microscopic)are relevant in your case. You are right,every one has episodes of diarrhea at intervals.It is quite natural.Don't worry. You should continue taking healthy nutritious diet and plenty of fibres in the diet. Get well soon. Hope i have answered your query. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX
People also viewed
- Calcium channel blockers and calf pain
- Use of udiliv 300mg tablets
- 34 weeks 3 days pregnant with twins
- Is wellbutrin a testosterone blocker
- Udiliv 300 mg in pregnancy
- Can cranberry juice cause blood in the stools
- Blood in stool black stool sometimes what is the cause
- Is bundle branch blockage a social security disability
- Ureaplasma urealyticum bloating
- Blood in stool and alcohol intake
- Cephalic longitudinal 32 weeks?
- Mucus in stool mixed with blood
- Hungry thirsty bloated
- Lysozyme 30mg side effect
- Lemon juice causing blood in stool