Could high ESR be due to recovery from pneumonia?
User rating for this question
Posted Wed, 25 Dec 2013 in Blood Disorders
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 18 minutes later
Follow-up: Could high ESR be due to recovery from pneumonia? 19 minutes later
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 15 hours later
Follow-up: Could high ESR be due to recovery from pneumonia? 1 hour later
Whilst in ICU my mother had a bronchscoptomy ( forgive the spelling ) and there were no cancerous cells detected. She was also constantly giving blood. Would cancer not have already shown up by now if it were present .
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 14 minutes later
Follow-up: Could high ESR be due to recovery from pneumonia? 28 hours later
Could she have lung cancer?
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 38 minutes later
Brief Answer: There is risk involved Detailed Answer: Every person who has a history of smoking will have a risk towards lung cancer or other cancers. Nothing can be definitely said till the time we are sure of no cancer lesions. Each time there is a symptom we need to look for cancer for sure in such people. So all the efforts of the doctor should be to find the cancer lesion.
People also viewed
- Lichen planus due to low platelet count
- Will mucinex effect ones platelet count
- Strange sweet smell and pain crusty scalp
- Elevated platelet count sprintec
- Pneumonia recovery stages
- Fat men with crutches
- Effect of high neutrophil count on pregnancy
- Orange crust on head of penis
- Pneumonia recovery time
- Could high esr be due to recovery from pneumonia
- Does smoking effect platelet count
- Heart rate and crvo
- Bronchial pneumonia recovery
- Recovery after pneumonia
- Thick crusty skin spots