Could feeling foggy and heavy,fatigue and mood swings be symptoms of pregnancy?

hi my head feels foggy and heavy, i feel fatigue everyday and i been having some mood swings, my period is 2 days late, could i be pregnant?
Posted Fri, 10 Jan 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 55 minutes later
Brief Answer: Wait for some more days to confirm pregnancy-test. Detailed Answer: Hi my dear, Feeling foggy and heavy, fatigue and mood swings are related to pre-menstrual syndrome. Although it has been only 2 days late, I'd suggest to wait for another 8 days. After that, can do a pregnancy test to confirm pregnancy. Meanwhile, I suggest to: - drink more water - eat healthy, avoid processed foods - take some otc multivitamins (especially vitamin C) to gain energy - eat regular meals, do not skip your meals All the best my dear! Feel free to ask me other questions you might have! Dr.Alba
Follow-up: Could feeling foggy and heavy,fatigue and mood swings be symptoms of pregnancy? 4 hours later
So test again in 8 days? What about doing a blood test would that be better?
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 8 hours later
Brief Answer: Please refer to the following suggestions... Detailed Answer: Hi my dear, Yes, you can do a blood test. Please bare in mind that to have a pregnancy test, generally, you should wait 10 days after the due date, even in case you want to have a blood test to ensure a positive result. Have patience my dear for just some more days and everything will be cleared up in those days. All the best! Dr.Alba