Could dry cough and difficulty in breathing while walking be TB symptoms?

This is with reference to my father in law case which I uploaded - have recently got more test reports of CT scan and TB tests. Am uploading the same and require advice.
Posted Sat, 28 Dec 2013 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Shashi Dangwal 54 minutes later
Brief Answer: Reports are negative for TB. Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX The uploaded results are negative for TB. His CT chest is suggestive of ILD. You have not mentioned anything about his symptoms and it is very difficult to make any further comments. If you have any further inputs, you may post them on XXXXXXX I`ll be glad to answer them. Thanks
Follow-up: Could dry cough and difficulty in breathing while walking be TB symptoms? 25 hours later
He has dry cough; No phlegm is coming out; Difficulty in breathing while walking; He has also pain to spondylitis and pain in heels and shoulders;
Answered by Dr. Shashi Dangwal 40 minutes later
Brief Answer: Symptoms are typical of spondylosis. Detailed Answer: His symptoms of dry cough and breathlessness are typical of ILD. I`m sure that he is taking treatment as it is apparent that the dsiagnosis has alredt been made. There does`nt appear to be any possibility of TB at this point of time. He has to take his treatment regularly to keep the disease under check. Otherwise it`s a progressive disease. He should be under regular follow up of a pulmonologist. Pain in the heal, shoulder and spondylosis may be age related and you should consult a orthpedic surgeon.