Could chlmydia relapse cause burning sensation in the penis?-

I was recently experiencing itchyness inside my penis so i got a std check. It came out positive for chlamydia and received treatment for it. A few days later though a burning sensation has now came along on the Inside up the top of the penis near the head. Ive had it for about 4 weeks now and it still wont go. Its not uncomfortable and there's no abnormalities with it. What could it be?
Posted Wed, 1 Jan 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query There is a possibility that chlamydia has relapsed. It is know for relapsed. Another possibility is that you have developed a fungal infection. Chlamydia damages the epithelium n urethra which gets easily infected by fungi. Please get yourself checked again for chlamydia as well as fungal invasion. Let me know if you have any doubts. Thank you