Could an old head injury show up on a Cat Scan as a small old infarct?
User rating for this question
Could an old head injury show up on a recent Cat Scan as a small old infarct?
Posted Wed, 5 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Cat scan shows small old infarct.... Detailed Answer: Hi, If the head injury was associated with occlusion of small blood vessel in the brain, it is true that can be shown as a small old infarct. You can upload the reports of the Cat Scan you did in order to assist you further! Thank you! Dr.Albana
People also viewed
- Can an old head injury cause vertigo
- Is coughing a side effect of nicoderm cq?
- Is drowsiness a side effect of oxycodone?
- 18 month old head injury
- 4 month old head injury
- Morning sickness depends on the sperm
- Symptoms of old head injury
- Duromine en depo vera
- Dizziness from a old head injury
- Is confusion a side effect of octreotide?
- Systemic disease related to dentistry ppt
- Is sweating a side effect of pentazocine?
- Is dizziness a side effect of ortho evra?
- Dentogel for mouth ulcer
- Round fat deposits in my face