Could I take fish oil along with propolis and health formula all in one vitamin?

Jul 2016

Hi, I am 26 years old and I am taking an average of 2 pills of Propolis every day, and 1 pill of the One A Day Men's Health Formula All in One Vitamin. I am considering adding Fish Oil to this regiment. My question to you is, I understand generally too much of anything can be harmful and I was wondering, am I going too far in taking Propolis, All in One Vitamin, and Fish Oil? Or is it okay? Thanks so much.. XXXX
Posted Sun, 5 Jan 2014 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later
Brief Answer: You can take Fish Oil along with Propalis. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have been taking Propalis ,One a Day vitamin since a long time for your illness which you have not mentioned in your query. You want to add Fish oil to these medicines .All these products have no drug inter action hence can be taken together. Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.