Could I have brown rice and chia seeds regularly?

shall we eat brown rice regularly. chia seeds can be eaten daily.
Posted Thu, 12 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Please refer to the following answer... Detailed Answer: Hi, Brown rice is an excellent choice to be consumed regularly as it contains fewer calories than white rice and has more benefits. The main purpose of taking chia seeds is to control hunger, thus, leading to weight loss. So, if you are overweight, and want to lose weight, that could be a good start. However, remember that you should do some other changes in your lifestyle and diet regimen together with chia use. Hope it answered to your inquiries! Feel free to ask other questions you have at the next follow up. Dr.Sejdini
Follow-up: Could I have brown rice and chia seeds regularly? 19 hours later
thanks a lot doctor for your good and satisfactory answer. could you please suggest me what to eat to increase immunity. i have to do lot of hard work in the office. sometimes i became tired and feeling weakness as well. what about flax seeds they are good to eat regularly or not. what about avacado fruit. kindly advise.
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 11 hours later
Brief Answer: Encouraged eating healthy foods&more water... Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for writing back. I usually recommend my patients to eat all types of food depending on their location and traditional customs: - do not skip meal - eat often, small portions, and slowly - drink plenty of water (to help your body clean) - eat fruits and vegetables - avoid processed, oily, fried foods - avoid carbonated drinks - if you like energetic drinks, try not to have more than 2 /day. However, water is the only drink I strongly advise. With regards to flaxseed, and other grains, they are also great options as they are rich in beneficial fatty acids. Avocado and other fruits of your locality are also great choice and I strongly advise eating them. Wish you health! If you have other questions, do not hesitate to write me back at the next follow up. Dr.Alba