Could I get pregnant with polycystic ovary disease while taking parlodel for high prolactin level?

Infertility Specialist
Now im being diagnosed of suffering from polycystic ovary disease. I want to get pregnant. but im growing fat because of the usage of parlodel to treat my high level prolactin level. so im a bit concerned with the usage of clomid. my last ct scan was done on 3rd dec. They said the cyst was most likely represent a ruptured follicle. it measured 3.8×3.2×2.4 cm
Posted Sun, 5 Jan 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 49 minutes later
Brief Answer: Good Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. I have read your query & I understand your concerns. Following is my reply: 1) Parlodel is not making you fat. Any way it meed not be taken forever. Please test again and stop the medicine. 2) The follicle you mentioned seems to be ruptured and its a good sign in PCOS that you are ovulating. 3) See infertility specialist for a regular follicular growth scan in next cycle when you take clomid as you can monitor follicle about to rupture and try in those days. 4) Also discuss about starting metformin medicines with your doctor. I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any followup queries you have. Regards, Dr.Mahesh Koregol IVF & Infertility Specialist.