Could I be pregnant if I had sex around my menstrual cycle?

Question
I had my day one cycle on 7.30 and had sex on day 11, day 13, day 17 and day 18. Could I be pregnant
Posted Sat, 8 Sep 2012 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 56 minutes later
I would like to know whether your periods are regular and what is your cycle length. Ovulation occurs 14 days before next period.
If your periods remain regular,then probability of pregnancy is there as you had sex in unsafe period,that is 2 days before & 3 days after ovulation.
Once I have the above answers, we can discuss it better.
Thank you.

Follow-up: Could I be pregnant if I had sex around my menstrual cycle? 2 hours later
My cycle is a 28 day cycle. Period is regular.

Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 34 minutes later
Thanks for posting follow up query.
As your cycle is of 28 days,ovulation should be around 13-14th of August & you had sex during the same period.
So chances of pregnancy are there.
I think your query has been answered.
Thank you.

Great because I am trying to get pregnant.

Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 5 hours later
Welcome back.
I think next date of your period is 27-28th August.
If you miss it means pregnancy may be there & after 4-5 days of missing period you can do home urine pregnancy test with test kit available at the pharmacy. Please use an early morning urine sample for the same
All The Best.