Coughing up green phlegm, body ache, cold sweats and fever. Cause?
User rating for this question
persistent coughing up green flem for 5 weeks, body ach, weightloss,coldsweats and temp..what does this sound like?
Posted Sun, 6 Oct 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Jorge Brenes-Salazar 32 minutes later
People also viewed
- Gestational sugar women can eat pizza
- Is eating pencil lead harmful
- Fever dry cough body aches
- Fever with cold feet body ache
- Side effects of regular cremaffin intake as liquid paraffin
- Is low haemoglobin effect on conceiving
- Green phlegm, fever, body aches
- Loratadine in 6 month old baby
- Cold sweats and body aches
- Cough body aches no fever
- When eat pain in head
- Side effects of adderall, watering eyes and numb arm?
- What is the overdose of ecosprin 325
- Eating pasta makes my groin itch
- Eating skate good for health