Cotton like stuff from belly, itching in throat, found semi solid semen during nightfall? What should I do?

Infertility Specialist
i have itching problems in my throat...
some times when nightfall happens i found sperms in semi solid is not in proper liquid state ......what should i do
Posted Thu, 3 May 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 2 hours later

Following are my advice for each of your conditions:

1) When a person wears cotton dress, the cotton portion around umbilicus is stuck in to umbilicus and it generally can be felt in umbilicus at the end of the day of wearing a cotton dress. Hence dont worry about it. It is natural for many men.

2) Itching problem in throat may be due to throat infection. Kindly do gargling with warm water with salt added in it. Even then if it is not reduced, please visit an ENT specialist to get the throat swab tested and appropriate antibiotics taken after culture & sensitivity of throat swab.

3) When night fall happens, semen is normally in semi solid state (called viscous state). It takes about an hour to liquify. it does not become completely like water. Hence what you are experiencing is normal hence dont worry. You are fit and fine.

If you have no further queries, please accept my answer.

Dr.Mahesh Koregol