Coronary artery calcium score is 448. CT scan showed left main artery score 126 and left circumflex score 106. What treatment should be taken?

I was told that my coronary artery calcium sccore is 448 after the recent CT scan. the impression is Left main artery score 126, Left anterior descending score 216 and left circumflex score 106 and the right and posterior descending artery are normal. In this situation, what is the highest risk that I'll face and what treatment should be taken? I wish to attach the report for your reference and information.
Posted Wed, 9 Oct 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
No hypertension factors, so risk is less.

Detailed Answer:
Hello sir, thanks for writing in.
There are two tests for cardiac evaluation. CT calcium scoring and CT coronary angiography.
I would like to know whether you have undergone both the tests or only calcium scoring. It is necessary, as contrast angiography is more sensitive in prognostic value.
At present, calcium score more than 400 means there is 33% chance that in next 3-year mild stenosis of vessels can occur. However as there is no significant risk factors like hypertension and treadmill test is negative, the risk significantly decreases.

You can attach your report on your forum, otherwise please write to customer support.
Looking forward for your response.

Follow-up: Coronary artery calcium score is 448. CT scan showed left main artery score 126 and left circumflex score 106. What treatment should be taken? 2 hours later
Dear Dr.,

Does the current medication fit my situation?
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
Good drugs.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back sir.
Your presents drugs aee anti- lipidemic. It is useful at present situation to reduce calcification in arteries.
Still waiting for your angiography report.