Copper IUD implantation done. Getting metallic taste in mouth, feeling thirsty. What to do?

I just had a copper IUD implanted last week. I have the following symptoms: I wake up with a metallic taste in my mouth, I'm cold (I'm never cold, I usually run very warm), I have no energy, I can't sleep, my heart beats a mile a minute, I feel drugged, my mind is foggy, my vision is "off XXXXXXX I'm thirsty all the time and can't get enough water, my hands shake, i'm irritated by light or noise, ringing in ears, i constantly feel iike i need to throw up, no appetite.
When I'm normal, I'm extremely high energy and healthy. Very lucid and happy. My body temprature always runs hot and I have a great appetite.
Posted Tue, 7 May 2013 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 1 hour later
There is a possibility of copper allergy.
Please get it removed.
I have seen a patient with severe allergy with copper T.
Best wishes