Contraceptive removal,irregular period.Possible pregnancy?

in july i took out my nuvring around the 30 i had a period on july 19 and started again on aug 9 took a pregnancy test on aug 30 and on the 31 said i was pregnant i know by taking the ring out it messed up my cycle so what period would i go by
Posted Sat, 5 May 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Since your pregnancy test was positive on 31st August, it is best to go with the period you had on 19th july as sometimes even after you conceive mild bleeding can occur which is the implantation bleeding.
The best way to confirm this is to get an ultrasound scan done which will give you confirmatory information about your period of gestation.
I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.