Continuous vomiting and giddy feeling, TTC, not on periods due. Cause of symptoms?

I am feeling very giddy over the last 2 days and pukish also... feels like I will womit. FYI - We are trying for pregnancy, but, my periods date is not around . What could be the reason for feeling like this? I feel like I will fall down... don't feel under control!
Posted Sat, 8 Jun 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 9 minutes later
The feeling of nausea and giddiness that you are having could be related to gastric acidity, decreased fluid intake, intestinal viral infection, etc.
The symptoms of pregnancy do not usually appear until 10 days after ovulation. Usually these symptoms start appearing just 1-2 days before the periods are expected.
You need to wait till your periods are overdue by 5 days and then test your urine for pregnancy. Right now it is too early to have any symptoms or a positive test of pregnancy.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.