Continuous sneezing with runny nose. Is there any permanent treatment?

Allergist and Immunologist
Of late I am getting sneezing fits & frequency is increasing by the day.
Earlier it used to be once in 10-15 days but now it is almost everyday affair (generally in the morning when I wake up)
All this started some 5-6 years back.
During the fit I get 6-8 sneezes continuesly and after sneezes stops, I have a running nose for about half an hour then everything is OK.
Can this condition be cured permanently?
To whom shall I consult and what is the line of treatment in such cases?
Can 'Endrine' nasal drop provide any relief, my father, who was a doctor, asked me to use it but i didn't.
Posted Mon, 2 Sep 2013 in Asthma and Allergy
Answered by Dr. Sujoy Khan 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
Endrine gives mild relief. Immunotherapy better.

Detailed Answer:
This is most likely house dust mite and/or cockroach allergy but requires testing to prove it.
Endrine will provide very temporary relief; Nasonex nasal spray will be better along with fexofenadine 180mg.
Immunotherapy over 3 years will provide long lasting benefit.