Continuous pain in middle of penis. Doing masturbation daily. What to do?

Question
I am having pain in middle of my penis, it is a continuous pain, I am having cruise pain for past four days.
My age is 25 years and I am doing masturbation daily and three times masturbation once in a week.
I am going to marry next month, what this all about. plz help.
What should I do. Bit worried.
Posted Wed, 30 Oct 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 52 minutes later
Brief answer..Looks like mechanical trauma
detailed answer...
It seems that vigorous masturbation doing it thrice in a day might have resulted in trauma to the penile tissue.
If you are not experiencing any bleeding from penis or any burning during micturition,then there is nothing to worry and simple rest to the penis and taking anti inflammatory like ibuprofen 400 mg three times a day for 4-5 days should make the things alright.
If you don't start finding relief in 24 hours after taking ibuprofen,then better would be to go to your doctor for a physical examination.But hopefully you should be all right with simple rest to penis and ibuprofen.
Avoid doing masturbation till your marriage so that your muscles and tissues of penis heal completely.
I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
Thanks

Follow-up: Continuous pain in middle of penis. Doing masturbation daily. What to do? 3 minutes later
But I am doing once a day only, only few times I do three four times a day

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 28 minutes later
the trauma can occur any time if you do the masturbation vigorously.
Thanks

Follow-up: Continuous pain in middle of penis. Doing masturbation daily. What to do? 10 minutes later
It will not affect my fertility?

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 23 minutes later
Absolutely not.It has no connection with your fertility.
Thanks