Continuous headaches with pain behind eyes, teeth ache. Scan and X-ray normal. Root cause?

I keep having ongoing headaches for two months. Hurts behind eyes, up sides of temples occasionally sometimes top of head. I also have all my teeth aching but not any one tooth. I do have gum disease and some bad teeth but none in particular hurt. I also have some stomach issues such as ulcers, diverticulosis, hiatal hernia, and gall bladder function is at 33%. I also have frozen shoulder pain, upper back pain with disease. I am so sick of
headaches. I had sinus x-ray. And cat scan. Cat scan showed nothing. Dr did one to rule
out stroke stuff i guess and i also has stress test on heart. X-ray showed only small
retention cyst in mallary sinus. So guess it is not sinus. I dont know what is causing these headaches. I am 57 years old. Also hurts to brush my hair. Went to eye dr. He said eyes are ok and pressure is ok.
Posted Wed, 22 May 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Pratap Sanchetee 1 hour later
Dear Ms

I have gone through history provided by you. Headache occurring at later age in life is always a matter of concern and fortunately CT scan of brain have ruled out a significant pathology within brain. However, your pain does not appear to be related to sinus, dental or eye disease. Please consult a Primary care and let it be evaluated. In the beginning you may be treated with simple analgesics and chances are that you will respond to it.

In general your headache is related to blood vessels and muscles outside the skull bone and as such does not have serious implications.