Contacted Legionnaires' disease from work. Suffer impaired speech. Illness from long time. Suggestions?

I am looking for a doctor who specializes in legionella, the patient contacted in may 2012, he has survived however he NEEDS TO BE RE-EVAULATED AS THE DR'S HAVE NEVER HAD A LEGIONELLA PATIENT AND HAVE SUGGESTED THAT HE GO TO A DOCTOR THAT HAS HAD SOME EXPIERENCE WITH THE DISEASE HE CONTACTED . HE HAS INSURANCE AND WORKMANS COMP INSURANCE. WILLE XXXXXXX IS 55 YRS OLD, HE HAS COME A LONG WITH HIS ILLINES. BUT NEEDS FURTHUR RECCOMMENDATION ON CONTINUING HIS CARE. CONTACT ME AT YYYY@YYYY . please help..we live in a small town, XXXXXXX XXXXXXX was the first legionella patient they had at the main hospital here in Jeffersonville Indiana.
Posted Sat, 21 Sep 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
details are below

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for posting your query. I understand your concerns. Please find the relevant details below. You may contact these doctors for further help.

I wish Wille a quick recovery and good health.

Dr. XXXXXXX A. VanArsdall II, MD
Infectious Disease Medicine
800 Zorn Ave, Louisville, KY 0000
Dr. VanArsdall II has 38 Years of Practice, and 4 Insurance Carriers

Dr. XXXXXXX E. Costel, MD
Infectious Disease Medicine
4002 Kresge Way Suite 100, Louisville, KY 0000
Dr. Costel has 34 Years of Practice, and 5 Insurance Carriers

Infectious Disease Medicine
201 XXXXXXX Flexner Way Suite 1001, Louisville, KY 0000
Dr. Huang has 29 Years of Practice, with 6 Insurance Carriers

Infectious Disease Medicine
517 Ridgewood Rd, Louisville, KY 0000 (1 more)
Dr. Raff has 48 Years of Practice with 5 Insurance Carriers

Hope this information helps you.