Consuming heavy protein. Want to build muscle. How should I use Sustanon?

Hi Doctor,

I want your help in building muscle. Apart from consuming heavy protein, please can you suggest me on how should I use Sustanon 250 mg (weekly quantity and duration and also precautions).
Posted Wed, 7 Aug 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Akhilesh Dubey 17 hours later
Thanks for using XXXXXXX

This is good that you want to make muscle and built your body.
To start a regular workout you should make your goal depending on your height and weight and purpose.

In diet you should take high protein and high calories diet with vitamin and nutritional supplements. Exercise like cardio workout and gradual weight training of different group of muscles.

Anabolic steroids have many side effects Sustanon is a powerful androgen so it produces several unpleasant androgenic side effects.

Usual side effects of this steroid are sleep disorder, heightened aggression, excessive sweating even with minimal physical work, acne formation and premature hair loss, deranged Cholesterol level.

Before starting exercises you should check with local Physician for examination and tests like Complete blood count, Fasting blood sugar, Creatinine, ECG and 2D Echocardiography and stress test if required to be sure we do not miss anything.

I hope good diet and exercise will make your muscles and fit body. If it is absolutely necessary to use anabolic steroid it should be taken under medical supervision.

Hope this information helps you, If you have any doubt please ask me I will be happy to help you.

Dr. Akhilesh Dubey M.D.
Follow-up: Consuming heavy protein. Want to build muscle. How should I use Sustanon? 2 hours later

Will you be able to guide be use anabolic steroid.
Answered by Dr. Akhilesh Dubey 1 hour later

Thanks for follow up,

I hope you will understand that anabolic steroids are not be used without indication just for body building as there are many XXXXXXX side effects are there.

If Testosterone levels are low (Hypogonadism) and need replacement they are very useful.

Sustanon injection is depot preparation commonly given once in 2-3 week.

I would advise consulting local physician and discuss it in detail and if required proper supplementation may be initiated.

Please do not use any steroid just for building muscles.

Hope I am able to address your concern.

Dr.Akhilesh Dubey M.D.