Consume alcohol. Liver enzyme test result always in normal range. Taking liver support products. Is it fine?

I consume alcohol [At times more than I should] I have my liver enzymes checked every month or so, and the results are always in the normal range!!.I also supplement with liver support products such as NAC, and milk thistle. is this alright?
Posted Thu, 14 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 26 hours later
Brief Answer:
Nothing much to worry.

Detailed Answer:

If your liver enzymes are fine, there is nothing much to worry about, but however I strongly advice you not to binge drink and decrease the alcohol consumption so that your liver doesn't get damaged beyond repair.

Apart from this you should also be aware of the psychological and social impacts your alcohol consumption will have when you over do it.

You can continue with the supplements and milk thistle.

Please do write back to me if you need further clarifications.

Wishing you good and happy life.

Warm regards,