Constipation and high body temperature in the morning, distended stomach. Remedy?

going motion in the morning seems to be a problem for me , looks like my body temp is too high which prevents a normal motion and my stomach becomes too big if this problem occurs but when i take some medicine for only on that particular day i have free floe and my stomach too become normal , can you please tel me the remedy for this problem
Posted Wed, 20 Jun 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ashwini Kolur 25 hours later

I will try my best to provide you with best possible professional recommendations to your questions.

It will be great if you mention what exactly happens when you go to toilet in the morning, whether you are constipated or you feel that you have not emptied completely /you have some gaseous distention in the morning. Whether this symptoms occur after eating particular food.

You have mentioned that the symptoms are decreased on taking some medication, kindly mention which drugs you are consuming.

To reduce the symptom i advice you to drink a lot of water every day, drink some water before eating any thing. Eat more fiber and unsaturated fats. Avoid eating spicy foods and eat stuff which are prepared in home. Avoid smoking and drinking if any. Eating banana before going to sleep can also help.

Try over the counter stuff like Laxative, or stool softener in case if you are constipated.. Gastritis can be addressed by antacid and PPI's. Try to find out whether any food is responsible if so try to avoid it.

Yet again, I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.

Hope i have cleared your queries. If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer

Follow-up: Constipation and high body temperature in the morning, distended stomach. Remedy? 16 hours later
Thanks for your reply doctor, yes im constipated immediately in some 10 to 15 secs the toiet flow is only for some 5 to 10 sec and after that its completely arrested and i can feel it stomach becomes hard and everything becomes stiff , when i take kayam churna (its ayurvedic) the previous night , im going for toiet some 3 or 4 times till the next morning and my stomach becomes flat as normal but that doesn't seems to be a permanent remedy as from next day im suffering with the problem again, is there any chance for some bacteria causing all this, your advice is highly appreciated.
Answered by Dr. Ashwini Kolur 1 hour later

One way to alleviate constipation is a simple change in diet. Increasing your intake of fruits, vegetables, legumes, whole grains and other foods that are XXXXXXX in fiber often produces easily passable stool.

To alleviate constipation in the morning, make sure to drink plenty of water, fruit juice and vegetable juice as well as clear soups the day prior. The increase in fluids make stool softer and much easier to pass

Regular exercise stimulates intestinal activity. Any exercise is beneficial, so start walking, biking, jogging, swimming or taking part in a competitive sport at least 30 minutes a day, most days of the week.

Setting aside some time to go to the bathroom can help alleviate constipation.

I advice you to follow this schedule rather than going for drugs even the ayurvedic and reserving laxatives as the last resort to alleviate constipation.

I hope that the information provided will be helpful.