Constantly masturbate to porn, but can't find desire for my wife. How can I change this?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
I constantly masturbate to porn, but can't find desire for my beautiful wife. I am 56 and has always have a strong attraction to Internet porn. How can I change this?
Posted Sun, 30 Jun 2013 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 28 minutes later
Hello
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have
been addicted to watch porn moves and masturbation as against the desire to have sex with your wife.
This is entirely due to false illusion and imagination of actions recorded and filmed in porn videos. which your wife may not agree with you in your sexual life.

You have to determine yourself and accept the reality that what ever has been filmed in porn videos are photographic tricks and far away from the reality.

Please consult qualified Psychiatrist for counselling and to learn allay tour anxiety and guidance to refrain yourself from watching porn moves.
Your self determination is vitally important for you to avoid watching porn videos and regain your attraction towards your wife.
Hope I have answered your query.
Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks with Regards.
Dr.Patil...