Constant pain abdomen. blood test, ultrasound, CT scan came normal. Advise

I am having a consistant aching pain in my upper right abdomen. Blood tests all within normal and ct scan and ultrasound showend no gall stones or liver damage. Wondering what to do next. Also like to add that I am heavy drinker and wooried about liver problems. Does normal blood tests and ct scan alleviate this concern?
Posted Sat, 4 May 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 1 hour later
I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to answer your query.

If liver function test and CT scan that you have done are normal, then it is less likely to be a liver problem.
I would suggest , an upper GI endoscopy be done for further evaluation.
I hope that answers your question.
If you have no more questions, kindly rate this service.

Dr.Ratnakar Kini