Constant headaches, blurry vision, chest gets tight and cannot breathe. Is this sign of an illness?

Since I started my own social media company I have been working crazy hours, sometimes up to 72 straight. I'm very aware that I have been puttin gmy body through high levels of stress and many other harmful things. But lately I've noticed that the following has been not only showing up but almost on a daily basis.
1. Constant headaches everytime i wake up (I take advil throughout each day to mask it)
2. My chest gets tight and I can't catch my breathe every 30 seconds or so.
3. My hands and feet turn a dark shade of blueish/purple and get really cold sometimes tingley
4. My legs kind of "lock up" which I understand I am in an office chair for a good portion of the day but it's not a tightness it's more of a deep dull ache
5. and lastly, my vision lately is steadily getting worse, Blurry/double objects to a certain extent. It gets bad enough sometimes that I'll think somethign is moving when its sittin gperfectly still.

I know this is a lot to take in but my only other option is to go to the local hospital so I want to get an opinion before hand
I'm not sure if there is anything you need me to add or not so let me know unless you are still creating the report for me. Thanks
Posted Tue, 12 Nov 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Brief answer...a very bad lifestyle is taking its toll on your health.
Detailed answer....
Your all the symptoms are due to bad life style which includes bad and improper nutrition also.Lack of sleep results in persistent headache.
Continuous sitting for many hours glued to computer results in aches in your entire body and blurring of vision.
Along with this,your mealtimes must be disturbed forcing you to live on junk foods like colas and burgers,pizzas etc.This must have resulted in various deficiencies in you.
Stress must be contributing towards lack of sleep.
Get yourself tested for iron,calcium,VIT D,VIT B 12 and thyroid function tests,liver function tests and blood sugar levels done to look for any deficiencies and ailment.
Till you consult a doctor and get investigated,do the following...
Stop alcohol and smoking if any.
Don't sit in front of computer for long.
Must get up from your seat every half hour to give proper circulation to all your limbs and extend your different joints of body.
Do sleep for at least 8 hours a day.
Drink plenty of water for proper hydration.
Take plenty of fresh fruits and green vegetables and avoid junk foods.
The best way to de stress yourself is doing some yoga and deep breathing exercises.
I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck