Constant headache with night sweats, troubled speech, clenching, no relief with medicines. CT scan done. Suggestions?

I have had a constant headache for the last 7 days. Have had three shots if torad that have not helped. Have been taking Frova but this doesn't feel like a migraine. Have been having night sweat, trouble speech and putting my words together, trouble staying asleep (wake at same time every night) shaking, clenching my teeth, constant headache throbbing pain with no relief. Had a ct scan today to see if can see anything. What would you say?

a little more background

I am 33 yr old female
history of eating disorder
current weight 103
height 5'3"
current meds: 20 mg of prozac daily, birth control and xanax PRN (take rarely at night to sleep)

history of panic attacks and do not take medication for them as was previously addicted to clonozpam and perfer not to take any anxiety meds unless absolutly have to.
some additional information i have left out initally. Everytime I stand up I get dizzy and have to stop for a second to get focused. Yesterday I was trying to talk and I knew what i wanted to say in my head but could not put the words together to form them to say it out loud and when I did it did not come out right.
The headache is a constant pain that has not gone away. I have been given three shots of toradol by my primary care physician. And a CT scan this afternoon.
I have tried massage therapy, chiropractic care, a heating pad, a long walk to relax, nothing has relieved it.

constant throbbing pain in right side of head (if looking directly down at my head would be right on the right side above the ear)
excessively tired
wake up at the same time each and every night
troubled speech (putting words together)
dizziness when go from sitting/laying to standing positions
night sweats
clenching teeth

have taken migraine medication, ibprofin, tylenol, nauseua medication, massage therapy, chiropractic care and nothing has touched it.
Posted Wed, 5 Jun 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 3 hours later
Please let me know if any tine you had any weakness of of one side of your body? any convulsion? This will help me correlate and help you better

Best wishes
Follow-up: Constant headache with night sweats, troubled speech, clenching, no relief with medicines. CT scan done. Suggestions? 9 hours later
I do not have any weakness on any side of my body what so ever.
Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 27 hours later
Thanks for the feed back
Please upload the CT scan report