Constant dull headache post fall, minor pain on moving neck. Treatment advise?

I fell from my bed 3 weeks ago this past Sunday. Initially my right arm, hip, neck and head hurt. I developed a constant dull headache that has not gone away ever since. It tends to get worse at different times during the day (sharp, shooting pain). My arm and hip are pain free now. In regards to my neck, my range of motion has improved but it is still limited with minor pain depending on how i move. The headaches are still the same and get worse during the day (it's alleviated by laying down).
Posted Mon, 20 May 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Pratap Sanchetee 1 hour later

I have gone through history provided by you and feel that persistent headache with episodic aggravation is result of concussion injury to brain.

You should have a neurological check up by Physician or a neurologist. Your doctor may consider CT/MRI of brain and prescribe some pain relieving medicine.

In addition a complete rest for 3 days may also be of help.

Please let me know if there are any other concerns.

Dr Pratap