Confuse result of ovulation prediction kits. What could be the reason?

I used an OPK yesterday at 5:30am and it was negative. Then I took another OPK at 2:30pm and it was positive. Then I took another OPK at about 9:30pm and it was negative. I used those Clearblue Digital OPK with the smiley face so that I'm not confused by the lines. I wasn't able to have intercourse until 10:00pm. BTW, this is all in the same day. Does that mean I missed my window? When an OPK goes back to negative does that mean I've ovulated already. I take my BBT as well and my temp was lower today then yesterday but I have a feeling I still missed my window. I already have a 14 month old daughter and it took me about 6 months to conceive her when I was 35 years old. But at that time I use to get 2 full days of positive OPKs so I felt like I had a longer window to conceive. Since having her my positive OPKs seem like a 6-10 hour window. Also, I stopped breastfeeding her since she was 6 months old but I'm still leaking breastmilk. Could that have a negative affect on my lh surge or my fertility?
Posted Wed, 6 Mar 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Nilofer AR 50 minutes later

There's only a very small window each month when you can actually conceive, typically no longer than four days. This is the time of ovulation and you are most fertile.
Ovulation kits can help you to identify your fertile window. It can be as low as 6 hours.

A urine-based OPK detects surge in luteinising hormone (LH) that occurs approximately one to two days before ovulation.
So i recommend you to have intercourse frequently for another 3 days.
Experts recommend regular(alternate day) sex throughout the cycle as the way to maximize your chances of conception.

At the time of ovulation , the temperature falls and then rises sharply.
Continue with your BBT charting.

Discontinuation of breastfeeding regularizes your menstrual cycle and hence ovulation. Leaking breast milk has nothing to do with your fertility.

Hope all your doubts are clear.
If you need further clarifications , i will be happy to help.

Dr Nilofer