Ask a Urologist   »  

Conern over penis size & early ejaculation

Question
Hi I am very serious concern regarding sex issues as i am having very small penis size and i gets very soon excited which causes very early fall of my spurms..
Posted Mon, 30 Apr 2012 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Prasad 47 minutes later

From your query, you are concerned regarding the size of penis along with the problem of early ejacuation. I shall try addressing both the issues individually.

1. Size of penis. If you feel that you have a very small penis, let me tell you this first; there are lots of young men who feel they have a small penis.
The size of penis just like any other body parameter is fixed depending on genes and hormones. Most Indian men have penis size between 4-6 inches when erect. Of this, only the first 2-3 inches is involved in satisfying a woman during a sexual intercourse. This is because in every woman only the first 2-3 inches is sensitive to sexual stimulation.
So do not worry. If your penis size is more than 2 inches when erect, you will be able to satisfy any women sexually.

2. Early ejaculation is termed as premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation is again one of the common symptoms reported by young men. Statistically the cause of such problem in many has been psychological - the fear of inability to perform well, lack of confidence, fear of sexual diseases and so on forms the cause.
Scientifically one has premature ejaculation if he ejaculates in less than 2 minutes following sexual intercourse. So if you are lasting for more than a couple of minutes, then you do not have a serious problem.

This problem can be treated by behavioural retraining, Masters and Johnson's exercise (start and stop method), kegel's exercises and other measures. You may try antidepressant drugs such as dapoxetine under guidance of your doctor briefly while you practice the aforementioned exercises. You will be able to last longer soon with these measures.

Hope this information is helpful. Let me know if I have missed out on any concerns.

All the best.