Condom broke during sex. Having constant pain and discomfort in penis. Pain during urination. What to do?

Question
Hi Doctor,

I had sex 4 days back, during sex the condom broke and I realized only after 4-5 minutes. So for almost 5 minutes I had unprotected sex. Now since last 2 or 3 days I have mild but constant pain and discomfort mainly in penis, some pain also seems in the area aroud penis. I do not feel an increased pain during urinating. Pain almost remains the same , mild but constant

Can you please suggest what could be cause for my symptoms?
Posted Fri, 9 Aug 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. Alekhya 2 hours later
hello,

Thank you for the query.

As you had unprotected sex recently there might be some infection for you which is mild as you don't have any other associated symptoms. You can have complete urine examination first to rule out UTI, then you need to have screening for sexually transmitted diseases too.

Hope I have answered your question. You can contact me again if you have any other queries.

Dr.Y.Alekhya.