Condom breakage, no ejaculation. STD or HIV?

i had sex with candom and the when i noticed the top of the candom broke i stop the sex and i didn't ejaculated , Will I get STD's or HIV ??
Posted Mon, 23 Apr 2012 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 26 minutes later

Condom breakage can lead to STD and HIV if your partner is infected.

However there is no need to panic. There is very small but definite risk of HIV transmission with condom rupture. Presence of infection in partner , viral load, presence of co existing STDs increase the risk of HIV transmission.

So my advise would be to get yourself n your partner checked for HIV n other STIs.

Hope I've answered your query. I will be available for follow up should you have more queries